Thursday, April 27, 2017

From Nigeria to Google’s Startup Grind: How this high school student is disrupting education


A few weeks ago, I had the chance to speak with 17-year old Femi Adebogun, the co-founder and CEO of Testify Software Solutions. Femi and I talked about his education and the problems he faced in the system-much along the lines of feeling lost or disengaged. Along with a friend who faced similar struggles, they developed MindMap, an edtech tool to helps teachers learn about their students’ learning styles, interests, and career goals in a short period. A young entrepreneur Femi, please tell me about your background. My parents and I moved to America from Nigeria when I was three…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment