Monday, April 3, 2017

What writing a letter to Steve Jobs taught me about Apple’s incredible customer service


I was a particularly precocious (and insufferable, and annoying, and several other totally accurate adjectives) teenager. Like most people of that age-group, I didn’t have all that much time for rules and established codes of conduct, and I always looked for shortcuts. This manifested itself in a whole bunch of ways. Like when I was sixteen, I used to slip out of the classes I didn’t particularly enjoy and walk towards the nearest Starbucks. You can blame my middling (at best) A-Level grades on this. And when my white-plastic MacBook packed up – predictably, weeks after my AppleCare policy expired – I thought…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment