Monday, July 3, 2017

Health vlogger accidentally poisons herself during a livestream

Chinese health vlogger Zhang bit off what she couldn’t chew in a livestream — which landed her in the hospital. Zhang filmed herself eating what she thought was a massive leaf of aloe vera — which is probably not the best way to get aloe vera’s benefits to begin with. Regardless, what she was actually eating was Agave Americana, a highly-poisonous plant that looks very similar to aloe. At first, she gamely chewed on the leaf, then started commenting on the incredibly bitter flavor. After further attempts to choke down the plant, she began to feel poorly and turned off the…

This story continues at The Next Web

No comments:

Post a Comment